Palazzo Pitti has to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. For the ends of this clause, "personal information" is defined according to the details in the Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013. This can be viewed here: https://www.gov.za/documents/protection-personal-information-act.
Palazzo Pitti is authorised to gather, store and use the following of your information:
- Name and surname
- Nearest city
- Non-personal click patterns
- eMail address
- IP address.
and is entitled to gather, store and use the above information for the following purposes:
- To greet you when you access the site
- To inform you of facts regarding your access and use of the site
- To inform you of competitions and promotions offered by Palazzo Pitti or its suppliers
- To set up non-personal statistics about internet habits, click patterns and access to the site
- To verify your identity when you make a transaction through Palazzo Pitti
- To ensure the products are received by the addressee.
The above information is either gathered electronically through the use of ""cookies"", or provided by you voluntarily. You can regulate the use of ""cookies"" independently with your personal search engine settings. You can also choose to not receive any information from Palazzo Pitti and its suppliers.